On-line Driver's Education Requirements:
- In order to take on-line driver education, you must live within the boundaries of Alpine School District. A $45 fee is required to begin the course. The final proctored test must be taken at Lehi High School in room 512, the State of Utah requires that the student achieve a score of 80% or higher on the final test, in order to pass driver education.
- Obtain a learners permit before registering for the online course. For a copy of the driver's handbook, click here: UTAH DRIVER HANDBOOK
- Register for the class. All course work and final test must be completed before you can sign up for range/road.
- Once all course work and test is complete, go to the financial office and pay the $105.00 for range/road. You will be given a driver education card. Take the card, attached with the receipt to Kristol Webb in the front office.
- Register for Range/Road by clicking the drop down menu.